Patient Comments: Thyroid Cancer - Symptoms

The symptoms of thyroid cancer can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?

Comment from: beverlyboop, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 16

My neck became stiff, was very tired and irritable and my voice became very hoarse. Doctor ordered MRI and they discovered a mass in my neck. Further tests revealed thyroid cancer. I haven't started treatment yet. Still under going tests to see if it is localized or if it has spread to other parts of my body. It has moved my windpipe, that's why I had trouble breathing.

Thyroid Cancer - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your thyroid cancer?
Thyroid Cancer - Share Your Surgery Experience Question: Please share your experience with surgery for thyroid cancer.