Patient Comments: Thyroid Blood Tests - Why Testing

Why did you have thyroid blood tests performed?

Comment from: jag49s, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: April 04

I had thyroid tests because I have pain all over my body burning sensations, cold sweats ringing in ears and burning behind my ears headaches and fatigue I also have cold sweats.

Comment from: SLP67, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: June 21

I had thyroid blood tests done as a new patient, but I also have not been feeling well. I also advised my doctor that 2 years ago, I had a thyroid scan and showed small nodules. I felt they should have been looked at again as I was having pressure feelings on my throat, a hard time swallowing and a strangling/choking sensation all the time. I went today, saw bright spots on the screen and have now to wait 3 days for results.

Comment from: 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 09

I just had routine blood work done after my yearly exam. I am glad I did because it turned out that I have Hypothyroidism.

Thyroid Blood Tests – Hypothyroidism Diagnosis Question: What were the results of your thyroid blood tests?