Patient Comments: Hypothyroidism - Diagnosis

How was your hypothyroidism diagnosed?

Comment from: 35-44 Female Published: October 06

I have been having symptoms of being very tired, many bowel movements; sometimes loose and frequent. I have sweats get agitated and my period is very weird, I sometimes get it and then I don't. I've lost 25 pounds and don't need to at all. I weigh 113 and am 5'2. My skin is oily also and I'm 44 years old. Never had that problem in my life. My appetite is not good either.

Thyroid Blood Tests - Why Testing Question: Why did you have thyroid blood tests performed?