thiethylperazine-intramuscular injection, Torecan
GENERIC NAME: THIETHYLPERAZINE - INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION (thigh-ETH-ill-PAIR-uh-zeen)
BRAND NAME(S): Torecan
HOW TO USE: This medication is injected into a muscle (intramuscular) as prescribed. Do not use this more often or increase your dose without consulting your doctor. Your condition will not improve any faster but the risk of side effects will be increased.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions