tetracaine ophthalmic drops Index
A cataract is an eye disease that causes the eye's lens to become cloudy and opaque with decreased vision. Causes of cataracts...learn more »
In This Article
- Facts about cataracts
- What is a cataract?
- What are the different types of cataracts?
- What are causes of cataracts?
- What are risk factors for cataracts?
- What are the symptoms of cataracts?
- What are the signs of cataracts?
- How are cataracts diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for cataracts?
- What are the different types of cataract surgery, and what risks are
- What are complications of cataracts?
- What is the prognosis of cataracts?
- Can cataracts be prevented?
- Where can people get more information on cataracts?