tetanus toxoid-injection Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication tetanus toxoid-injection may be used to treat or manage.
Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood cells in which the growth and development of the blood cells are abnormal. Strictly...learn more »
In This Article
- Leukemia facts*
- What is leukemia?
- What are the types of leukemia?
- Who is at risk for leukemia?
- What are symptoms of leukemia?
- How is leukemia diagnosed?
- How is leukemia treated?
- How does someone get a second opinion about leukemia treatment?
- What happens after treatment for leukemia?
- How important is nutrition and physical activity for leukemia patients?
- What sort of follow-up care do leukemia patients need?
- What are some sources of support?
- What research is being done for leukemia?
- What resources are available to patients with leukemia?
Tetanus is an often-fatal disease caused by nerve toxins produced by the common bacteria Clostridium tetani. In a seven-day...learn more »
In This Article
- Tetanus facts
- What is tetanus?
- Where do tetanus bacteria grow in the body?
- How does the tetanus toxin cause damage to the body?
- What is the incubation period for tetanus?
- What is the course of the tetanus disease? What are the symptoms and signs of tetanus?
- What is the treatment for tetanus?
- How is tetanus prevented?
- What is the schedule for active immunization (tetanus shots)?
- What are the side effects of tetanus immunization?
- What is passive immunization (by way of specialized immunoglobulin)?