- What is tetanus toxoid?
- Is tetanus toxoid available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for tetanus toxoid?
- Why is tetanus toxoid prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of tetanus toxoid?
- What is the dosage for tetanus toxoid?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with tetanus toxoid?
- Is tetanus toxoid safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about tetanus toxoid?
Do I need a prescription for tetanus toxoid?
Why is tetanus toxoid prescribed to patients?
The tetanus toxoid vaccine is used for active immunization against tetanus in individuals 7 years of age and older.
Quick Guide25 Ways to Stay Well Abroad in Pictures
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.