Patient Comments: Tetanus - Experience

Did a relative or anyone you know ever become infected with tetanus? Please describe your experience.

Comment from: Chris Welch, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: November 11

I myself have stepped on a rusty, dirty nail while playing on a pile of wood. It went through my foot. I had gotten a tetanus shot. I was somewhere around the ages of 3 or 5 then. About 22, 24 years later I was offered the tetanus vaccination shot. I got the vaccination shot and a week or two later I was lying on my bed, and I literally could feel groups of muscles in my arms and torso relax and lose a bunch of tension. I felt so much better. So much that I realized that I had been experiencing such tension for years. After the first relief from tension twice after that I noticed two more tension reliefs. One happening in my legs the other in my neck and jaw. I am feeling so good physically now.

Comment from: Kayes, Male (Patient) Published: June 02

I am feeling very toxified, and full of pain, I am infected by tetanus. I am taking cloxacillin and Napa and Keto. I cannot walk.

Tetanus - Describe Your Experience Question: What were the symptoms of your tetanus?
Tetanus - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment did you receive for tetanus?
Tetanus - Vaccine Question: Are you up to date on your tetanus vaccine?