Testosterone Therapy to Treat ED Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Testosterone Therapy to Treat ED that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
In This Article
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence) Article
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) facts
- What is erectile dysfunction?
- What is normal penis anatomy?
- How common is erectile dysfunction?
- How does erection occur?
- How is erection sustained?
- What are the risk factors for erectile dysfunction?
- What causes erectile dysfunction?
- How is erectile dysfunction diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction?
- What medications are used to treat erectile dysfunction?
- Oral phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Vardenafil (Levitra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Intracavernosal injections
- Intraurethral suppositories
- How effective is testosterone in treating erectile dysfunction?
- Can low testosterone level be replaced?
- Vacuum devices
- Surgery for erectile dysfunction
- What about psychological therapy for erectile dysfunction?
- What will research is being done for erectile dysfunction?
Sexual health information including birth control, impotence, herpes, sexually transmitted diseases, staying healthy, women's...learn more »
In This Article
Sexual Health Article
- What is the most common cause of sex problems among men and women?
- What is the most common sexual problem in men?
- What is the true definition of erectile dysfunction -- and what are the most
- What causes sexual dysfunction in women?
- What causes pain in the penis?
- Why do some women have painful intercourse?
- What is retrograde ejaculation, and how is it treated?
- Is having an erection for an extended period of time dangerous?
- Which medications commonly cause sex problems for men or women?
- Is it true that sex can actually give some people a headache?