Patient Comments: Testicular Pain - Cause

What was the cause of your testicular pain?

Comment from: scott k, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: November 04

For the past five weeks I've had a sciatic (nerve) problem; starting in the glutes (butt) shooting down the side of my right calf to the top of my foot. I am tingling with numbness in entire right leg including the foot. For the last three weeks I've been having shooting pains in my lower abdomen into my scrotum. Everything I've been reading indicates most are having these pains in the left testicle. My pains are all right side related. I was referred to an imaging lab for an ultra sound. I saw my doctor today and they were able to get me in after lunch today. The technician couldn't tell me anything legally, so I'll have to wait and see my doctor for the results of the image. I'll report back with the results when I get them. The only thing that makes the pain bearable is the medications.

Comment from: nara, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: January 02

I had unprotected sex in July this year. After two weeks I got a burning feel in urination. I saw a doctor and she gave me a doxycycline 100mg. I got a bit better but I still have testicle pain, and now I have symptoms like pain in my lower stomach. My Blood reports all are good.

Comment from: miriver, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: November 21

The cause of my testicular pain consists of my left testicle entering into the lower groin cavity above the penis, causing a great deal of pain in that area. After pushing the testicle back down into the scrotum, the pain continues in the cavity area above the penis.

Comment from: Tuffy, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: April 19

I have been having problems with my prostate, an infection. This has been going on for almost a year. I also have severe pain in my left testicle. Along with this pain I have had severe sweating and my sugar levels keep going up.

Comment from: mterreader56@aol.com, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: April 05

Have minor pain in small spot on left testicle. It only hurts if I touch it with finger. I have recently begun experiencing erectile dysfunction. Also, I just started seeing someone for first time in two years after a divorce. It's a bit embarrassing to say the least.

Comment from: kps, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: March 01

Male 41 years of age, I have sudden pain in the left testicles. From a few days my foreskin of the penis sticks to the penis and I feel as if it is pulling the penis inside. Sometimes I feel that I have not urinated fully. Also sometimes it takes around 15 seconds to start urinating. I am having medication for high blood pressure and my sugar levels are around 150, but have not started any medication for sugar.

Comment from: 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: February 24

I have a slightly swollen testicle and long dull aches which I'm getting almost every day. I also have this in my lower abdomen. I've been told to go for tests but have to wait 5 weeks to have them done! I can't worry for 5 weeks, and be in pain.