Patient Comments: Testicular Cancer - Treatments

What kinds of treatment, surgery, or therapy did you or your partner receive for testicular cancer?

Comment from: Roman, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: December 13

I had a seminoma (testicular) cancer 1A when I was 33. Doctor found it during prevention check. Lucky me. I had a surgery and after that doctor is just checking blood markers plus doing CT scans. I am now over 5 years and still ok. My brother had a bladder cancer, also early stage, and it is more than 10 years now all ok. And my father's prostate cancer was found during prevention and after surgery no chemotherapy, he is more than 8 years now all ok. Life is nice and enjoy it every day. Don't waste any time.

Comment from: John A, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: June 20

I was age 30 when diagnosed in 1990. I had an uncle with testicular cancer in the 70's who did not survive. I had the testicle removed, subsequent lymph node dissection, and 6 months of chemo. I am now a 20 YEAR survivor. Life is good.

Testicular Cancer - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms and signs associated with testicular cancer in you or your partner?