Patient Comments: Testicular Cancer - Symptoms

What were the symptoms and signs associated with testicular cancer in you or your partner?

Comment from: mrclean, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: April 19

I had testicular cancer when I was 26. I had one testicle removed, and I went through chemo had surgery to remove all the dead lymph nodes from my stomach area. I went through chemo and both of my kidneys went bad, so I did dialysis for 6 years and ended up with a kidney transplant.

Testicular Cancer - Treatments Question: What kinds of treatment, surgery, or therapy did you or your partner receive for testicular cancer?