Patient Comments: Testicular Cancer - Symptoms

What were the symptoms and signs associated with testicular cancer in you or your partner?

Comment from: Wynbar, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 06

I had testicular cancer in 1993 and 1999. First time there were no tumors in either testicle. I was told cancer cell had formed in testicle and travelled to abdomen forming tumor. The only symptom was severe stomach pain occasionally. Chemotherapy was successful but I developed tumor in testicle in 1999. Testicle was removed and I had more chemotherapy.

Comment from: weed, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: September 16

I think I have testicular cancer, I'm 24, I feel 3 lumps in my testicles, 1 by itself and 2 on the right testicle.

Comment from: mrclean, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: April 19

I had testicular cancer when I was 26. I had one testicle removed, and I went through chemo had surgery to remove all the dead lymph nodes from my stomach area. I went through chemo and both of my kidneys went bad, so I did dialysis for 6 years and ended up with a kidney transplant.

Testicular Cancer - Treatments Question: What kinds of treatment, surgery, or therapy did you or your partner receive for testicular cancer?