Please Note: This Drug has been discontinued.
GENERIC NAME: terfenadine
BRAND NAME: Seldane
IMPORTANT NEWS ALERT - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) removed terfenadine (Seldane) and terfenadine plus pseudoephedrine (Seldane-D) from the market in the United States.
Reference: FDA Prescribing Information
Last Editorial Review: 12/31/1997
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions