Terconazole (Terazol, Zazole) is an anti-fungal cream and suppository prescribed for the treatment of vaginal yeast infections (Candida). Side effects, warnings and precautions, drug interactions, and safety during pregnancy should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Bacterial vaginosis is an abnormal vaginal condition that is characterized by vaginal discharge resulting from an overgrowth of...learn more »
In This Article
Bacterial Vaginosis Article
- Bacterial vaginosis facts
- What is bacterial vaginosis?
- What are the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis?
- What causes bacterial vaginosis?
- Is bacterial vaginosis contagious?
- How is bacterial vaginosis diagnosed?
- Are there home remedies for bacterial vaginosis?
- What is the treatment for bacterial vaginosis?
- What are complications of bacterial vaginosis?
Yeast vaginitis is a yeast infection of the vagina. Symptoms include itching, burning, soreness, pain during intercourse and...learn more »
In This Article
Yeast Infection Article
- Vaginal yeast infection facts
- What is yeast?
- What is vaginitis?
- What is vulvitis (inflammation of the vulva)?
- What causes yeast infections in men?
- What causes vaginal yeast infections?
- What may increase my risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection?
- What are vulvitis and vaginal yeast infection symptoms and signs?
- What about recurrent yeast infections?
- What other vaginal infections have similar symptoms as a yeast infection?
- When should I see a health care professional if I think I have a yeast infection?
- Can I pass a yeast infection to my sexual partner (male or female)?
- How are vaginal yeast infection and vulvitis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for vaginal yeast infection and vulvitis?
- How can a yeast infection be treated if I am pregnant?
- If yeast is commonly present in normal women, who should be treated?
Vaginitis is any type of vaginal infection or inflammation. The six most common types of vaginitis are Candida (yeast...learn more »