Terconazole (Terazol, Zazole) is an anti-fungal cream and suppository prescribed for the treatment of vaginal yeast infections (Candida). Side effects, warnings and precautions, drug interactions, and safety during pregnancy should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Bacterial vaginosis is an abnormal vaginal condition that is characterized by vaginal discharge resulting from an overgrowth of...learn more »
Vulvodynia or vaginal pain, genital pain is a condition in which women have chronic vulvar pain with no known cause. There are...learn more »
In This Article
Vaginal Pain Article
- Vaginal pain and vulvodynia facts
- What is vaginal pain (vulvodynia)?
- What causes vaginal pain and/or vulvodynia?
- What about vaginal pain during pregnancy?
- What symptoms are characteristic of vaginal pain and vulvodynia?
- What are risk factors for vaginal pain and vulvodynia?
- How is vaginal pain and vulvodynia diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for vaginal pain and vulvodynia?
- Medications and other medical therapies for vaginal pain and vulvodynia
- Home remedies for vaginal pain and vulvodynia
- What are the complications of vaginal pain and vulvodynia?
- What is the outlook (prognosis) for vaginal pain and vulvodynia?
Vaginitis refers to inflammation of the vagina. Vaginitis can be caused by infections, menopause, or poor hygiene. Symptoms of...learn more »
In This Article
- Vaginitis facts
- What is vaginitis?
- What causes vaginitis?
- What are the risk factors for vaginitis?
- What are the symptoms of vaginitis?
- How is vaginitis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for vaginitis?
- Medications to treat vaginitis
- Can vaginitis be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for vaginitis?