Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis) Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis). These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis) or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Elbow pain is most often the result of tendinitis, which can affect the inner or outer elbow. Treatment includes ice, rest, and...learn more »
In This Article
Elbow Pain Article
- Elbow pain facts
- How is the elbow designed, and what is its function?
- What injuries can cause elbow pain, and what are symptoms and signs of the causes of elbow pain?
- What are diseases and conditions that can cause
elbow pain, and how are they treated?
- How is elbow pain diagnosed?
- What are treatments for elbow pain?
- What is the prognosis of elbow pain?
- Can elbow pain be prevented?
Obesity is the state of being well above one's normal weight. A person has traditionally been
considered to be obese if they are...learn more »
In This Article
- Obesity facts
- What is obesity?
- How common is obesity?
- What are the health risks associated with obesity?
- What causes obesity?
- What are other factors associated with obesity?
- How is body fat measured?
- What about weight-for-height tables?
- What is the body mass index (BMI)?
- Does it matter where body fat is located? (Is it worse to be an "apple" or a
- What can be done about obesity?
- What is the role of physical activity and exercise in obesity?
- What is the role of diet in the treatment of obesity?
- What is the role of medication in the treatment of obesity?
- What about herbal fen/phen?
- What about meal substitutes, artificial sweeteners, and over-the-counter (OTC) products?
- What is the role of surgery in the treatment of obesity?
- How can patients choose a safe and successful weight-loss program?