Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis) Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis). These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis) or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Obesity is the state of being well above one's normal weight. A person has traditionally been
considered to be obese if they are...learn more »
In This Article
- Obesity facts
- What is obesity?
- How common is obesity?
- What are the health risks associated with obesity?
- What causes obesity?
- What are other factors associated with obesity?
- How is body fat measured?
- What about weight-for-height tables?
- What is the body mass index (BMI)?
- Does it matter where body fat is located? (Is it worse to be an "apple" or a
- What can be done about obesity?
- What is the role of physical activity and exercise in obesity?
- What is the role of diet in the treatment of obesity?
- What is the role of medication in the treatment of obesity?
- What about herbal fen/phen?
- What about meal substitutes, artificial sweeteners, and over-the-counter (OTC) products?
- What is the role of surgery in the treatment of obesity?
- How can patients choose a safe and successful weight-loss program?
Elbow pain is most often the result of tendinitis, which can affect the inner or outer elbow. Treatment includes ice, rest, and...learn more »
In This Article
Elbow Pain Article
- Elbow pain facts
- How is the elbow designed, and what is its function?
- What injuries can cause elbow pain, and what are symptoms and signs of the causes of elbow pain?
- What are diseases and conditions that can cause
elbow pain, and how are they treated?
- How is elbow pain diagnosed?
- What are treatments for elbow pain?
- What is the prognosis of elbow pain?
- Can elbow pain be prevented?