Systemic Lupus Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Doctors
- The City of Tuckahoe
- Related Systemic Lupus Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Doctors for Systemic Lupus
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Systemic lupus erythematosus facts
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease.
- SLE is characterized by the production of unusual antibodies in the blood.
- SLE is eight times more common in women than ...
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.