Systemic Lupus Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Systemic Lupus Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Rheumatologist Doctors for Systemic Lupus
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Sunrise Manor * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Systemic lupus erythematosus facts
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease.
- SLE is characterized by the production of unusual antibodies in the blood.
- SLE is eight times more common in women than ...
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.