- Lupus Slideshow Pictures
- Gallery of Lupus and Image Collection
- Take the Lupus Quiz
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus FAQs
- Patient Comments: Lupus - Symptoms
- Patient Comments: Lupus - Experience
- Patient Comments: Lupus - Treatment
- Find a local Rheumatologist in your town
- Systemic lupus erythematosus facts
- What is systemic lupus erythematosus? What are the types of lupus?
- What are risk factors and causes of systemic lupus erythematosus? Is lupus contagious? Is lupus hereditary?
- What is drug-induced lupus?
- What are lupus symptoms and signs?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose systemic lupus erythematosus?
- What specialties of doctors treat lupus?
- What is the treatment for systemic lupus?
- Is there a systemic lupus erythematosus diet?
- How can a lupus patient help prevent disease activity (flares)?
- How can systemic lupus erythematosus affect pregnancy or the newborn?
- What is the prognosis of lupus? What does the future hold for people with systemic lupus?
- Where can one get more information about systemic lupus erythematosus?
Quick GuideLupus Symptoms, Rash, and Treatment
Where can one get more information about systemic lupus erythematosus?
For more information about systemic lupus erythematosus, see the following sites:
The Arthritis Foundation (http://www.arthritis.org)
PO Box 19000
Atlanta, GA 30326
Lupus Foundation of Minnesota (http://www.lupusmn.org)
Firestein, Gary S., et al. Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, 9th Edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2013.