Patient Comments: Swollen Lymph Nodes - Complications

What complications did you experience with swollen lymph nodes?

Comment from: tonya, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: September 09

My right lymph node in my neck is 1 cm in size. I had a CT and they are not ruling out cancer. I don't go back in till September 17 to see the ear, nose, and throat specialist. Now I have swollen taste buds and a sore throat.

Comment from: deborah, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: August 15

I have virus all the time. My lymph nodes stay sore and burning, and it hurts in my groin area.

Comment from: CLW, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 18

I had 5 CTs and 1 MRI within 3 1/2 years. The doctors say I have 3 lymph nodes that are at 9 mm size (have not changed during this time frame). Surgeon said they are too deep to biopsy but he will continue to watch.

Comment from: pinky, Female (Patient) Published: April 24

I have a problem after urinating and I can hardly sleep because I'm in so much pain when I lie down. I have night sweat also with swollen lymph nodes.

Swollen Lymph Nodes - Diagnosis Question: Please describe your diagnosis of swollen lymph nodes.
Swollen Lymph Nodes - Causes Question: What caused your swollen lymph nodes?
Swollen Lymph Nodes - Symptoms Question: In addition to swelling, what were the other symptoms of your swollen lymph nodes?