Patient Comments: Swollen Lymph Nodes - Symptoms

In addition to swelling, what were the other symptoms of your swollen lymph nodes?

Comment from: dragonfly1298, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 04

I started out with chronic lower back pain. I also have multiple joint and bone pain, am tired, and nauseous. My white blood count has been high for about a year and my red blood count is low. My platelets are high – up to 535. The lymphocytes were high, but are now normal, but my neutrophils are high and I have some lymph glands that are swollen. I don't know what could cause this

Comment from: dcbutter, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: February 18

Swollen lymph gland in right neck and lump in front of ear and a low grade fever, I have been treated with Clindamycin for 4 days without any change. There is no indication of the cause as yet. It's waiting and sees.

Swollen Lymph Nodes - Diagnosis Question: Please describe your diagnosis of swollen lymph nodes.
Swollen Lymph Nodes - Causes Question: What caused your swollen lymph nodes?
Swollen Lymph Nodes - Complications Question: What complications did you experience with swollen lymph nodes?