Swollen Ankles and Swollen Feet Index
Swollen ankles and swollen feet is a symptom of an underlying disease or condition such as edema, medications, pregnancy, injuries, diseases, infections, lymphedema, or blood clots. Treatment for swollen ankles or feet depends upon the cause.
Kidney pain has a variety of causes and symptoms. Infection, injury, trauma, bleeding disorders, and less common conditions may...learn more »
In This Article
Kidney Pain Article
- What are the kidneys?
- Where are the kidneys located?
- What is the function of the kidneys?
- What are the symptoms of kidney pain?
- What are some of the kidney conditions and diseases that cause kidney pain?
- When should I see my doctor about kidney pain?
- What are common tests are available to diagnose kidney diseases?
- How is kidney pain treated?
Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body's immune system fight infections. Causes of swollen lymph nodes (glands) may include infection (viral,...learn more »
In This Article
Swollen Lymph Nodes Article
- Swollen lymph nodes facts
- What are lymph nodes?
- Where are the lymph nodes located in the body?
- Picture of Lymph Nodes Located in the Body
- What are the causes of swollen lymph nodes?
- What are the symptoms of swollen lymph nodes?
- How are swollen lymph nodes diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for swollen lymph nodes?
- When should I see the doctor for swollen lymph nodes?
- What are the common lymph nodes that may
- What are the complications of swollen lymph nodes?
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease. Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss,...learn more »
Cellulitis is an acute spreading bacterial infection below the surface of the skin characterized by redness, warmth,...learn more »
Liver disease can be cause by a variety of things including infection (hepatitis), diseases such as gallstones, high cholesterol...learn more »
Blood clots can occur in the venous and arterial vascular system. Blood clots can form in the heart, legs, arteries, veins,...learn more »