Patient Comments: Swine Flu - Concerns and Risks

Are you concerned about contracting swine flu? Has it affected your travel plans?

Comment from: Vicspur, 45-54 Female Published: April 30

In 1976 when the first out brake of Swine Flu came out I was in grade school, I was very very sick with very high fevers, and the rest that goes with the swine flu. I was wondering can I get it again?

Comment from: sick Girl, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: April 30

I am sick, my muscles are sore, and my throat is sore, my nose is running, and I am scared. I'm not sure if I have the swine flu, but it is still scary. My mom told me to stay home, and I didn't go to school today. Help, if you know anything else about this swine flu, or the symptoms.

Comment from: cm, Published: April 27

I've been feeling sick, and I have most of the symptoms of the swine flu. I am worried.

Comment from: alibaba, Male Published: April 30

Isn't this so called epidemic nothing more then plain flu and people are overreacting. If this started in Mexico how can it be this wide spread?

Swine Flu - Symptoms and Signs Question: What symptoms and signs did you experience with swine flu?
Swine Flu - Treatment Question: What treatment did you receive for swine flu?