Swallowing Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Swallowing Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Gastroenterologist Doctors for Swallowing
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Dysphagia means difficulty swallowing.
- Swallowing is a complex action involving the muscles and nerves within the pharynx and esophagus, a swallowing center in the brain, and nerves that connect the phary...
Other Related Swallowing Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.