sulfuric acid/phenolics solution-topical Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication sulfuric acid/phenolics solution-topical may be used to treat or manage.
Canker sore is a small ulcer crater in the lining of the mouth. Canker sores are one of the most
common problems that occur in...learn more »
In This Article
Canker Sores Article
- Canker sores facts
- What are canker sores?
- What are symptoms of canker sores?
- What are the causes of canker sores?
- Are canker sores the same as fever blisters?
- What steps can be taken to help canker sores?
- What is the treatment for canker sores?
- What kind of topical medications (gels or ointments) are available for
- Can mouthwash solutions be used with canker sores?
- What oral medications are available to
help canker sores?
- What should I do if I get canker sores frequently?
- What research is being done in the area of canker sores?
Gum disease is caused by plaque and may result in tooth loss without proper treatment. Symptoms and signs of gum disease...learn more »
In This Article
Gum Disease Article
- Gingivitis introduction
- What's the difference between gingivitis and periodontitis?
- What causes periodontal disease?
- What are the symptoms and signs of periodontal disease?
- How does my dentist diagnose periodontal disease?
- How is periodontal disease treated?
- How can gingivitis be prevented?
- Is periodontal disease linked to other health problems?