sulfuric acid/phenolics solution-topical Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication sulfuric acid/phenolics solution-topical may be used to treat or manage.
Canker sore is a small ulcer crater in the lining of the mouth. Canker sores are one of the most
common problems that occur in...learn more »
In This Article
Canker Sores Article
- Canker sores facts
- What are canker sores?
- What are symptoms of canker sores?
- What are the causes of canker sores?
- Are canker sores the same as fever blisters?
- What is the treatment for canker sores?
- What kind of topical medications (gels or ointments) are available for
- Can mouthwash solutions be used with canker sores?
oral medications are available to
help canker sores?
- What should I do if I get canker sores frequently?
Gum disease is caused by plaque and may result in tooth loss without proper treatment. Symptoms and signs of gum disease...learn more »
In This Article
Gum Disease Article
- What is gum disease (gingivitis)?
- What is the difference between gingivitis and periodontital disease?
- What causes gum disease?
- What are the signs and symptoms of gum disease?
- How is gum disease diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for gum disease?
- Are home remedies or natural treatments effective for gum disease?
- Can gum disease be reversed?
- Is gum disease associated with other health problems?
- How is gum disease managed in children?
- How is gum disease managed in pregnancy?
- Can gum disease be prevented?
- Is gum disease contagious?