sulfisoxazole with phenazopyridine-oral, Azo-Gantrisin (cont.)
OVERDOSE: If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canadian residents should call their local poison control center directly. Symptoms of overdose may include severe fatigue, unconsciousness, blood in urine, painful urination, change in the amount of urine, yellowing eyes or skin, other skin discoloration.
NOTES: It is recommended to drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication unless your doctor directs you otherwise. This medication has been prescribed for your current condition only. Do not use it later for another infection or give it to someone else. A different medication may be needed.
MISSED DOSE: If you miss a dose, take it as soon as remembered. Do not take it if it is almost time for the next dose. Instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not "double-up" the doses.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Do not store in the bathroom.
Last Editorial Review: 3/2/2005
Back to Medications Index
Get the latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox FREE!