- Ulcerative Colitis Slideshow Pictures
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Slideshow
- Take the Ulcerative Colitis Quiz
- What is Azulfidine?
- Is Azulfidine available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for Azulfidine?
- Why is Azulfidine prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of Azulfidine?
- What is the dosage for Azulfidine?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with Azulfidine?
- Is Azulfidine safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about Azulfidine?
What is Azulfidine?
Sulfasalazine is a drug that is used primarily for treating ulcerative colitis.
Is Azulfidine available as a generic drug?
Quick GuideUlcerative Colitis Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.