sulfadoxine with pyrimethamine-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication sulfadoxine with pyrimethamine-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Malaria is an infectious disease transmitted by the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito. Symptoms of malaria include chills,...learn more »
In This Article
- Malaria facts
- What is malaria?
- What are malaria symptoms and signs?
- How is malaria transmitted?
- Where is malaria a particular problem?
- What is the incubation period for malaria?
- How is malaria diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for malaria?
- Is malaria a particular problem during pregnancy?
- Is malaria a particular problem for children?
- Is it possible to prevent malaria?
- What is the prognosis (outcome) for people with malaria?
- Is there a vaccine for malaria?
- Where can people get more information about malaria?