OVERDOSE: If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include: seizures, fainting, dangerously slowed breathing, inability to wake up.
NOTES: Do not share this medication with others.If you take this medication for longer than 3 months, laboratory and/or medical tests (such as blood cell counts, liver tests, kidney tests) should be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Consult your doctor for more details.
MISSED DOSE: If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.
Quick GuidePrescription Drug Abuse Pictures Slideshow: Statistics, Facts, and Symptoms
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.