sulfacetamide sodium cream/gel-topical Index
Impetigo is a contagious skin infection caused by staph and strep bacteria. There are two types of impetigo: non-bullous and...learn more »
Dandruff (seborrhea) is a skin disorder that results from neither too much moisture nor too much oil. Dandruff can be treated...learn more »
In This Article
Dandruff (Seborrhea) Article
- Dandruff facts
- What is dandruff? What causes dandruff?
- What treatments are available for dandruff?
- What doesn't help dandruff?
- What over-the-counter products can help dandruff?
- If over-the-counter products don't work, what can the doctor prescribe for dandruff?