Patient Comments: Subconjunctival Hemorrhage - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your subconjunctival hemorrhage?

Comment from: Katzland, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 14

A couple hours after a chiropractic appointment, I noticed the red patch in my eye; it freaked me out! As described in this article, the next day the red had spread a bit more in my eye. It's now three days later and parts of the red have started to go away! I have felt no pain, but it sure looks weird. I do believe this was the result of that chiropractic appointment. I had felt some mild pain in the soft area to the left of my eye as my chiropractor applied pressure to make an adjustment. That area still hurt a bit the next day, I think there was too much pressure... makes me wonder!

Comment from: Mary Moo, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: May 28

I had been bothered with an eyelid and eye irritation for a couple of days and noticed one morning my eye was all red. I'm sure I had rubbed it before the hemorrhage. It's a very scary-looking eye and I've had this happen before, but not for quite a few years.

Subconjunctival Hemorrhage - Cause Question: What was the cause of your subconjunctival hemorrhage?
Subconjunctival Hemorrhage - Treatments Question: What treatment did you receive for your subconjunctival hemorrhage?