- Brain Foods: Healthy Food for Kids' Brains
- Childhood Illnesses Picture Slideshow
- Take the ADHD Quiz
- Patient Comments: Stuttering - Causes
- Patient Comments: Stuttering - Diagnosis
- Patient Comments: Stuttering - Treatment
Where can I get more information?
NIDCD maintains a directory of organizations that can answer questions and provide printed or electronic information on stuttering. Please see the list of organizations at www.nidcd.nih.gov/directory.
Use the following keywords to help you search for organizations that are relevant to stuttering:
- Speech-language pathologists
- Physician/practitioner referrals
For more information, additional addresses and phone numbers, or a printed list of organizations, contact:
NIDCD Information Clearinghouse
1 Communication Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20892-3456
Toll-free Voice: (800) 241-1044
Toll-free TTY: (800) 241-1055
Fax: (301) 770-8977
National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, "Stuttering."