Stroke Prevention (cont.)
In this Article
What Are the Treatable Risk Factors?
Some of the most important treatable risk factors for stroke are:
Viewers share their comments
Stroke Prevention - Warning Signs Question: What were the warning signs of a stroke in you or someone you know? Please describe your experience.
Stroke Prevention - Risk Question: Are you or someone you know at risk for having a stroke? What are your worries or concerns?
Stroke Prevention - Treatable Risk Factors Question: If you or a relative are at risk for having a stroke, what health and lifestyle changes have you made?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions