Patient Comments: Stretch Marks - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your stretch marks?

Comment from: Lilykyile, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: July 30

I too agree lemon juice, aloe vera, castor oil, egg are good for stretch marks but we cannot get the expected results. I tried these many times and after that I go with Dermalmd and that cream gave me the expected results.

Comment from: LilyKylie, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: July 21

Last few days I didn't sleep properly due to worry of my pregnancy stretch marks. I have two friends that saw good results with Dermelastic serum just about a couple of weeks. That forces me to try with Dermelastic serum. For a few days I was a bit unhappy with that smell and color of that serum. But after 3 weeks, I am happy with the final result I got. You should give it a try!

Comment from: indielady, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 19

Hi I have used TriLastin for my stretch marks after pregnancy. Though the dark marks of the scars did fade a little I wasted a little amount of time on other scar creams until my mom referred the Invincible Scars Advanced scar treatment cream. I have also used Mederma in the past but believe me if you are real serious you should try this cream once. I also referred it for my daughter's acne scars. Is working well.

Comment from: Canch0519, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: January 25

I used every oil and cream there was every day, three times a day, during my pregnancy and my stretch marks are awful! They're deep and actually painful. They're so bad that my body looks as if it was cut badly and sewn back together. I wouldn't waste the money on creams.

Comment from: Petra, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 17

I've tried every one of the creams -- nothing helped. I'm very tall, and I did bodybuilding when I was 19 and up that ruined my body. I had stretch marks everywhere -- deep ones. But not anymore. I've started a treatment at a cosmetic laser center. What they started doing is chemical peels – yes, the same thing they do for faces. I was skeptical, but I wanted to try it. So far, I've done my underarms, and I have no stretch marks left! This procedure is about $150 a session. I had five sessions done on my underarms! After the third one, it was gone70%. Ladies -- try it! I'm getting the rest of my body done after I save up some money. I'm so much more confident!

Comment from: a bliever, 65-74 Male (Caregiver) Published: July 30

My wife started to used coconut butter at the beginning [of being pregnant.], during and while breastfeeding. She gained 53 lbs with first and 51 lbs with the second. Children were 22 months apart and she breastfed the second one for 24 months No stretch marks on her stomach, hips, waist or legs.

Comment from: Sharon, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: July 03

I have used Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream and their Belli Elasticity Oil. Both worked well!

Comment from: Kevin, 13-18 Male (Patient) Published: February 25

I'm an 18 year old been doing bodybuilding for the last 2 years. I have stretch marks on my thighs, triceps/biceps, and on my shoulders - had them for a while. I've used bio oil, cocoa butter and some vitamin E cream but nothing seemed too help.

Stretch Marks - Causes Question: What caused your stretch marks?
Stretch Marks - Home Remedies Question: Do you know of any home remedies for stretch marks?