Patient Comments: Stress - Teen Symptoms

If you're under 20, what makes you stressed out? How do you deal with your symptoms?

Comment from: Delany, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 26

I am stressed out of family and people who push me over the top with question after question. Just back off from me. People making up stories about me, I have to lock myself away in my bed room in darkness for weeks on end. I have lots more going on with my health like anxiety, depression, vertigo and Arthritis in both knees. I have bad sleep at night, find it hard to sleep every night. That has just the started. I have head pains at the back of my head can't put my hand at the back of my head. I can feel the pain there.

Stress - Physical Symptoms Question: Symptoms of stress can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your physical symptoms?
Stress - Management Question: What stress management techniques have worked for you?
Stress - Effect on Health Question: Do you have a physical or psychological condition that is made worse by stress? Please share your story.