Patient Comments: Stomach Cancer - Symptoms

What symptoms and signs did you experience with stomach cancer?

Comment from: Christina, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: January 24

I was in my last trimester of pregnancy and started having problems with acid reflux and not keeping food down. I was losing weight and my body was starting to shut down. My baby had to be delivered 5 weeks early so the Doctors could figure out what was going on. It took 3 endoscopy's for the cancer to be found. When my son was 14 days old I underwent surgery to have almost half of my stomach removed, my whole pyloris and part of my pancreas.

Stomach Cancer - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with stomach cancer.
Stomach Cancer - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment, surgery, radiation, or therapy did you receive for stomach cancer?
Stomach Cancer - Surgery Question: Please describe your experience with surgery for stomach cancer.
Stomach Cancer - Diet and Nutrition Question: What kinds of changes have you made to your diet following your stomach cancer diagnosis?