Patient Comments: Still's Disease - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with your Still's disease?

Comment from: Pain Go Away, 25-34 Female Published: July 12

I was diagnosed with Adult onset Still's Disease. My first symptoms was rashes on my thighs, then followed by very painful sore throat, and spiking temps. My physician first test me for strep throat which was negative. After being hospitalized for a few days and many tests run it was narrowed to Still's disease. I did not have any energy and severe joint pain in my shoulders and across top of my foot. Sometimes I could not lift my arms above my head or walk. My symptoms lasted for several months even after the diagnosis and medication. Thankfully as quickly as it was onset, overtime my pain disappeared. I have noticed if I have too much sugar (desserts and sweets) in my diet, my wrists will feel a little aches.

Still's Disease - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your still's disease?