Spondylolisthesis Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Spondylolisthesis Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Doctors for Spondylolisthesis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
- Spondylolisthesis is a forward or backward slippage of one vertebra on an adjacent vertebra.
- Causes of spondylolisthesis include trauma, degenerative, tumor, and birth defects.
- Symptoms of spo...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.