Spondylolisthesis Center - Hilo, HI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hilo Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Spondylolisthesis Articles
- Hilo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hilo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hilo
Hilo Rheumatologist Doctors for Spondylolisthesis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Hilo * results
Aaron H. Morita
Aaron H Morita MD
670 Ponahawai St Ste 223
Hilo, HI 96720
- 34 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Ken C. Arakawa
Queen's Health Care Center
3-3295 Kuhio Hwy Ste 203
Lihue, HI 96766
- 33 years experience
- 3 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Spondylolisthesis is a forward or backward slippage of one vertebra on an adjacent vertebra.
- Causes of spondylolisthesis include trauma, degenerative, tumor, and birth defects.
- Symptoms of spo...
Emergency Contact for Hilo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hilo Hospitals results
- 1Hilo Medical Center
1190 Waianuenue Ave
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.