Spondylolisthesis Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Rheumatologist Doctors
- The City of East Lake
- Related Spondylolisthesis Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Rheumatologist Doctors for Spondylolisthesis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
East Lake, Florida
- Spondylolisthesis is a forward or backward slippage of one vertebra on an adjacent vertebra.
- Causes of spondylolisthesis include trauma, degenerative, tumor, and birth defects.
- Symptoms of spo...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.