Patient Comments: Spinal Cord Injury - Causes

What was the cause of your spinal cord injury?

Comment from: cj, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: April 11

I started limping on my right side, found disc ruptured at C2. I was told spinal cord was damaged upon surgery. I am still weak on the right side.

Comment from: Nimrot, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 03

I was in an accident in July 2013 so my spinal cord was damaged, i.e. the L1 burst. So my lower back sensation is low and my foot is completely paralyzed.

Comment from: Brandi, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: July 15

I just had a tumor removed from my spinal cord (L2 - S4)....Neurotin and Lyrica does not work for me.....Tail bone and rectal pain spasms are horrible. Feels like I'm having a baby out my bottom....LOL. I thought Lyrica was for Diabetic pain....Are there meds for actual spinal cord trauma, also slight? Please please let me know some names!!!!!!! Thank you, Brandi

Spinal Cord Injury - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms associated with your spinal cord injury?
Spinal Cord Injury - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your spinal cord injury?
Spinal Cord Injury - Prognosis Question: hat is your spinal cord injury prognosis?