sodium sulfacetamide lotion-topical Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication sodium sulfacetamide lotion-topical may be used to treat or manage.
Rosacea is a skin disease that causes redness of the forehead, chin, and lower half of the nose. In addition to inflammation of...learn more »
In This Article
- Rosacea facts
- What is rosacea? Is rosacea contagious?
- Is rosacea like acne?
- What are causes and risk factors of rosacea?
- What are rosacea symptoms and signs?
- How is rosacea diagnosed?
- What happens to the nose and the eyes?
- How is rosacea cured?
- What about using acne medicine?
- What is the treatment for rosacea?
- What should be avoided? What foods are good for rosacea?
- What natural remedies can help rosacea?
- Does rosacea get worse with age?
- How should I care for the skin of my face?
- How are the telangiectasias (the red lines) treated?
- How is a rhinophyma (the W.C. Fields nose) treated?
- What effect may rosacea have on my life?
- Where can people get more information about rosacea?
Acne is a localized skin inflammation as a result of overactivity of oil glands at the
base of hair follicles. This...learn more »
In This Article
Acne (Pimples) Article
- What is acne?
- What causes acne?
- What other skin conditions can mimic acne?
- When should you
start acne treatment?
- What can you
do about acne on your own?
- What are
other things you can do for acne? Are there any home remedies for acne?
- What is a good basic
skin regimen for people with acne?
- What can the doctor do
would you sum up current-day acne treatment?