sodium phosphate-potassium phosphate Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication sodium phosphate-potassium phosphate may be used to treat or manage.
Rickets is caused by a deficiency of vitamin D, calcium or phosphate. Infants and children who are exclusively breastfed, have...learn more »
In This Article
- Rickets facts
- What is rickets?
- What is the history of rickets?
- What causes rickets?
- What are rickets symptoms and signs?
- How is rickets diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for rickets?
- What is the prognosis for rickets?
- How can rickets be prevented?