Patient Comments: Snoring - Experience

Please describe your experience with snoring.

Comment from: Gg, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: January 14

Sometimes I wake myself up snoring. My husband works nights and I work days, so we don't sleep together more than once or twice a week. But last time we did, about a week ago, he told me I'd kept him awake with my snoring, but I didn't remember.

Snoring - Treatments Question: What treatments have you found helpful to stop snoring?
Snoring - Causes Question: What caused your snoring?
Snoring - Partners and Family Members Question: Do you sleep or live with someone who snores? Share your experience, along with any remedies.