Smell Disorders Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Doctors
- The City of Saint George
- Related Smell Disorders Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Doctors for Smell Disorders
Type of Physician: Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor
What is a Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor?
A certification by the Board of Otolaryngology; practitioners provide comprehensive medical and surgical care of patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems (nose, mouth and throat) and related structures.
Specialty: Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Common Name: Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Saint George, Utah
Smell disorder facts*
*Smell disorder facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP
- People who experience smell disorders experience either a loss in their ability to smell or changes in the way they perceive odors.
Other Related Smell Disorders Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.