Patient Comments: Sleepwalking - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your sleepwalking?

Comment from: anita, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 14

I was sleeping in my room, then I woke up and I felt my muscles tense. Then I blacked out and found myself a bit of distance away from my room when I woke up again; and I fainted 3 times.

Comment from: Sbryant, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 06

All I remember every night is, I don't know where I am or what's going on. Then I find myself in a panic in the house some were. This has been going on since I was 5. I am a twin, but my twin sister does not have this problem. I wish someone could help me with this, I'm tired of being tired.

Sleepwalking - Experiences Question: Please share your experiences of sleepwalking.
Sleepwalking - Treatments Question: What were your treatments of sleepwalking?
Sleepwalking - Causes Question: What caused your sleepwalking?