Patient Comments: Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders - Symptoms

Describe the signs and symptoms associated with your sleep-related breathing disorder.

Comment from: wessam, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 21

I recently went on vacation with a friend who said I snored very loud and had periods of not breathing. My husband and I do not sleep together because we both snore. I am finding that I am more tired recently than before. I have always had sinus infections and feel like my right nostril is always partially blocked. I have always said I would like to die in my sleep, but I am not ready yet.

Comment from: taj, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 22

After approximately each hour of being sleep, I am awake finding difficulties in breathing. I feel as if I have gone through snoring and feel pain in the throat or something disturbing. My brain has gone through short disturbing dreams as I feel mentally tired. Sometimes I remember those small events but not all. Very often getting stuck in traffic, losing my car or falling down from higher place.

Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders - Treatment Question: What types of treatment have you received for your sleep-related sleep disorder?