Sleep Apnea Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Sleep Specialist Doctors
- Related Sleep Apnea Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Sleep Specialist Doctors for Sleep Apnea
Type of Physician: Sleep Specialist
What is a Sleep Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are trained in the diagnosis and management of clinical conditions that occur during sleep, that disturb sleep, or that are affected by dis
Specialty: Sleep Medicine
Common Name: Sleep Medicine
Sleep Specialist Doctors in Saint George * results
William B. Christensen
640 E 700 S Ste 105
Saint George, UT 84770
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Sleep apnea facts
- Sleep apnea is defined as a reduction or cessation of breathing during sleep.
- The three types of sleep apnea are central apnea, obstructive apnea, and a mixture of central and obstructive apnea. ...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.