Patient Comments: Skin Tag - Symptoms

Question:Did you experience any symptoms with your skin tags?

Comment from: pickles, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 08

Irritation and slight bleeding due to me picking at them.

Comment from: noujsreader, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 08

Groups of tiny skin tags on each side of my neck cause irritation and itching from the necklaces I wear.

Comment from: zuzu, Female (Patient) Published: November 19

My mom said to rub potato inside skin on the skin tag several times a day and it fell off on the second day.

Comment from: qcgirl78, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 07

I have a bunch of skin tags at the base of my neck and one under my arm pit. Most of them cause irritation and pain in these areas because of tank tops, shaving, deodorant, and jewelry I wear.

Skin Tag - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with skin tags.
Skin Tag - Removal Question: What method did you or your doctor use for removal of your skin tags?
Skin Tag - Diagnosis Question: Did your skin tag turn purple or black? If so, what was the outcome?