Sjogren's Syndrome Center - Roswell, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Roswell Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Sjogren's Syndrome Articles
- Roswell Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Roswell Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Roswell
Roswell Rheumatologist Doctors for Sjogren's Syndrome
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Roswell * results
Zain U. Abideen
Kymera Independent Physicians
101 S Canal St
Carlsbad, NM 88220
- 13 years experience
- 2 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Sjögren's syndrome facts
- Sjögren's syndrome is an autoimmune disease.
- Sjögren's syndrome involves inflammation of glands and other tissues of the body.
- Most Sjögren's syndrome pat...
Other Related Sjogren's Syndrome Articles
Emergency Contact for Roswell
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Roswell Hospitals results
- 1Eastern New Mexico Medical Ctr
405 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
- 2New Mexico Rehab Ctr
72 Gail Harris St
Roswell, New Mexico 88203
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.