Sjogren's Syndrome Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Sjogren's Syndrome Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Rheumatologist Doctors for Sjogren's Syndrome
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Sjögren's syndrome facts
- Sjögren's syndrome is an autoimmune disease.
- Sjögren's syndrome involves inflammation of glands and other tissues of the body.
- Most Sjögren's syndrome pat...
Other Related Sjogren's Syndrome Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.